Friday, May 13, 2011

12 Days and Counting!

Bonjour! 

With only 12 days left until the big trip across the Atlantic I am rushing to get ready! 

Things left to do:
-Pack up my room
-Study for the GRE
-Apply to Masters Programs
-Work
-Patrick's Senior Weekend
-AND the most time consuming: Fit my clothes into two pieces of luggage!

I will be studying European Business Strategies and European Consumer Behavior at the American Business School Paris. I cannot be more excited and like to take a moment for a shout out to my Mommsie and Popsickle for paying for this trip! Also, Mr. Gratzke I want to thank you for helping me with an airline ticket!  Merci!

After I complete my exams my boyfriend, Patrick, will be meeting me in Paris and will take a train to Germany to spend some time with his Aunt Gerlinda!

Now, I'll explain more later because the mess in my room is screaming at me!!!

Avior!!

2 comments:

  1. Very Cool Sis! I am so excited for you to embark on the trip of a life time! T-22 Days till the Barnes Sisters invade Paris!! I cannot wait to hear about your daily digests on your blog! Great idea!!!! xoxo - Corie

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is the life in Europe. Soak it all in because it FLIES by. love you!

    ReplyDelete